Friday, July 18, 2008

new blog, new kid


It my first attempt at a blog, with the new bambeener I have stepped up my efforts to keep my family and friends up to date on the Reece man and little Taylor. So far so good!+



Reece has been a blast with a few exceptions, seems to be adapting really well to the idea of having a baby brother. We all walked down to TCBY fer some after dinner treats tonight. He had a picnic on the bouncy slide that he finally will climb up and slide down.

Babe (Christy) is doing really well, very happy to have the new child and not be pregnant any more.

Our neighbors, family and friends have been super supportive with gifts, food and some really kick ass wine (thanks sis) from Oregon! I am lucky to get out and ride after the baby was born, otherwise I would be gaining all the weight I have worked so hard to get off.

I have a mountain bike race tomorrow that should be a nice challenge. A three hour race at SM park. Nice trails SUPA fast with a really long rock garden. I am optimistic on my results.

The Tour of Kansas City is next month, Sunday features a really fast and exciting Crit race (Like NASCAR on bikes) that I will enter. A few teammates and I will race the Cat five group, if my results are good I hope to move up to a Cat 4 for next year. Road races are not my thing, but a nice change of pace. Then we will transition into Cycle Cross Season, a supa fast race that last about 45 minutes with varying terrain and difficulties



Time fer some more water, piece out

0 comments:

Post a Comment